We cannot imagine the New Year without gifts. Children are especially waiting for them. The choice of a gift for a child should be approached very carefully. It is necessary that he really please him, be dear to him.
How to choose
It is always pleasant to choose gifts for your loved ones. It is doubly pleasant to do this for children. Children, especially little ones, believe in Santa Claus and this must certainly be taken into account.
Parents and grandparents often prepare gifts for children in the form of sweets. They are placed under the tree or given in person. It is worth recalling that they have already received the same sweets in kindergarten, at school. Perhaps it is better then to replace them with the same toy that the child has long dreamed of? Or something else that will delight the child more than the usual bag of sweets.
There are rules to help you choose a gift for your child.
- Age accounting. Little children who believe in magic can draw or tell what they would like to receive from Santa Claus or Snow Maiden. The kid, sharing his desire, will give a hint to adults.
- Children are growing up quickly now. At 8-9 years old, they want to receive more serious gifts, not just candy and toys. Better to talk to them about this topic. Find out what kind of gift for the New Year the child dreams of. It's good if there are several options. Then the gift may come as a surprise. Everything purchased (toys, electronics, gadgets, etc.) must be of high quality and serve the owner as long as possible.
- The gender must be taken into account. If the child is older, then the option of "universality" will not work. The purchase should look rich, beautiful, be sure to evoke vivid emotions and match the gender.
- When buying toys for kids, the buyer must certainly pay attention to the safety of the product. If the child is less than 3 years old, then the quality of the toy must be certified. It should not contain small parts or other elements that could somehow harm the child.
- Even an adult often judges a product by its packaging. It is no less important for the child. He perceives everything bright, brilliant, colorful better. If it is not in the store, then pack it yourself. Wrap in nice paper, tie with a ribbon. Come up with something else unusual.
- When choosing a presentation, you should definitely take into account tastes and interests. You will not please your child with ordinary gloves. But if he goes to the football section and stands at the goal, then professional goalkeeper gloves will surely suit him.
- Children like gifts with which they can play with their friends. For example, it can be a board game, a doll's kitchen or house, a doctor's kit, etc. Children love such toys. They allow their friends to be invited to their home to play together.